Economical Thermal Imaging Solution
Thermal imaging solution
The Yuneec CGOET for H520 is an innovative combination of a thermal imaging and a low light camera with a 3-axis gimbal, capable of a continuous 360° rotation.
With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and indicates relative temperature differences. The residual light RGB lens has 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and captures excellent images, particularly in low light conditions.
Adjustable Temperature Detection
CGOET is built for detection purpose. Adjustable opacity allows cognitive detail to be visible, and allows CGOET to display a pseudo Identification and Recognition image. Various color spectra allow for an accurate visualization of heat sources.
The 1080p low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight path.
Versatile Thermal Imaging
Thermal imaging is of high-value for Law Enforcement, Search & Rescue, Construction, Firefighting and Solar Inspection. The Yuneec CGOET provides not only thermal images, but also impressive low-light capability, designed for monitoring/overwatch in twilight or dark environments. Both thermal and RGB images are simultaneously recorded to separate streams for ease of playback and editing.
The CGOET gimbal is capable of continuous 360° yaw axis rotation. This unique feature, when combined with the H520 retractable landing gear, provides the operator with continuous 360 unobstructed camera view and the ability to continuously pan the camera without yawing the airframe.
The only dual-image gimbal-integrated camera system
- Temperature measurement and display
- Multiple palettes allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
- Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for overwatch and site monitoring
- Simultaneous HD and infrared recording to separate files
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded timecode
- Real-time user-selected palettes and use presets
ST16S all-in-one controller
With an integrated 7” multi-function display, the Android-based ST16S displays video, stills, telemetry, and other real-time information directly on the surface of the Ground Station Controller.